Kim Kardashian West sat down with GQ for a very candid and interesting interview. Here are a few of the most interesting tidbits:
“We definitely see that my brother is happy and getting healthy, and whatever gets him to that place, you know, we’re happy for him. Chyna’s a sweet girl, and I think we all have so many things going on in our lives that we just want my brother to be happy.”
1. Kim doesn’t do ANYTHING that drives Kanye crazy.
Mike Coppola / Getty Images
The only thing Kanye could think of when it comes to what “drives him crazy” about Kim is when she forgets to forward emails from clothing designers of sketches.
2. In the past, Kim has identified as a “liberal Republican,” fiscally conservative but socially progressive.
3. But, now she votes Democrat…and she plans to vote for Hillary.
4. Kim is ridiculously organized.
The author explained that before Kim goes to sleep she deletes all of her texts and emails from her phone.
5. Kim makes more money from her three apps than from her E! paycheck.
Kim’s three apps, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, The Official Kim Kardashian app, and KIMOJI are generating revenue “projected to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars—money that dwarfs Kim’s E! paycheck.”
6. A large portion of Kim’s waking hours are spent picking things out.
It’s an endless cycle of approvals for apps, clothes, collaborations, and many other things.
7. Kim isn’t bothered by Kanye rapping about other women.
“I’m usually sitting there in the studio when he’s writing it. I’m not offended. I could care less.”
8. North West makes her own decisions.
9. Kim loved The People v. O.J. Simpson.
The author noted that both Kim and Kanye liked watching The People v. O.J. Simpsonand that the reality star “was especially exuberant in her praise of Friends star David Schwimmer, who portrayed her late father.”
10. But she also noticed some inaccuracies from the O.J. show and wasn’t enthusiastic about the way the show portrayed her siblings.
“I don’t think those parts [about my siblings and I] were accurate…I think our ages were off and our looks were off. [The show] said [O.J.] tried to kill himself in my bedroom and it was Khloé’s bedroom, not my bedroom.”